Become A Supporting & Sustaining Member
The History of Diving Museum is now a member of the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM). With any of these NARM level memberships you are supporting the History of Diving Museum while also receiving select membership benefits at over 1,000 other museums, cultural, and science centers across North America.
|Halley's Bell||$250.00||Basic benefits for two adults & all children in immediate family
|Turret||$500.00||Halley's Bell benefits, PLUS:
|Hagenuk||$750.00||Halley’s Bell benefits, PLUS:
|Iron Mike||$1,000.00||Halley's Bell benefits, PLUS:
|Galeazzi||$2,500.00||Iron Mike benefits, PLUS:
|JIM Suit||$5,000.00||Iron Mike benefits, PLUS:
|Trieste||$10,000.00||Iron Mike Benefits, PLUS:
- Basic benefits for two adults & all children in immediate family
- 2 free admission cards for guests
- 3 free admission passes
- 50% off meeting room rentals during regular hours
- 2 hours access to diving artifacts and research resources
Our Supporting and Sustaining Members provide financial support for our educational programs and help us fulfill our mission to serve the public. The History of Diving Museum offers a variety of Membership opportunities at different levels.
We look forward to working with you to help meet your giving goals for the year. For more information on a Supporting and Sustaining Membership, or to discuss specific sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lisa Mongelia, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting & Sustaining Benefits
- Supporters receive a personalized membership card entitling them to free admission to the Museum, seminars and special events for one year.
- 10% discount on most regularly priced items in the Museum Store
- Purchase additional Museum admissions at a 25% discount
- Business name, logo and link on HDM website