Become a Member!
Join Online, by Mail, or Apply the Cost of Your Admission Ticket Toward a Membership When Visiting the Museum
Memberships are so important! They help support various educational outreach activities, school tours and military programs as well as updates to the exhibits. We greatly appreciate our Members and thank you for your support.
Museum visitors can apply the cost of their admission ticket toward a membership. Show your receipt to the front desk after you tour the museum if you'd like to become a member.
Member Referral Benefits: Refer a friend and get an month's extension added to your membership.
When processing online use code MEM and the referral member's name in the payment notes.
When paying by mail, print and complete the brochure below.
* Basic Diving Museum Member Benefits:
- Unlimited Museum admission for one year
- Membership Gift
- 15% discount on most regularly priced items in the Museum Store
- Opportunity to purchase additional Museum admissions at a 25% discount
- Free or reduced admission to special events
- Advance notice for museum-hosted events
- Call ahead to reserve your seat at our monthly Immerse Yourself! presentations
|Basic benefits for one adult*|
|Basic benefits for two adults* |
Add annual passes for children for $10 each
|Basic benefits for two adults & all children in immediate family *|
2 "Member for a Day" passes for friends, North American
Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association membership to over
1,000 other museums, cultural, and science centers.
Your contributions are like the air supply to a diver and are essential to the future of this unique museum. We appreciate your support in helping to tell the story of man’s quest to explore under the sea.
We invite you to include an additional amount for the Museum Endowment Fund!
Please fill out all information when processing payment and include Membership in the note section.